May 13, 2014

Pastel roses

Hello, dear readers !

I've been busy this weekend... again ! ^_^ I did a pastel manicure on one of my colleagues, July. I used some spring pastel colors: Essie 'A Crewed Interest' - gorgeous peach, Color Club 'He Loves Me' - loveliest pink, Rimmel London 60 Seconds 'How Do You Lilac It?' - wonderful lilac and Kiko 'Mint' - brightest green.





I basically played with the colors a bit and drew the roses on the peachy base color, using the lilac and the pink from the other nails. Lastly, I applied some colorful studs from Born Pretty Store on the plain nails and sealed the design with Seche Vite top coat.



I hope you like this manicure... ^_^ Please leave your comments below ! I would love to read them, as always.

Kisses !
 

4 comments:

  1. Lucky me!!! <3 Imi plac mult mult de tot! Multumesc inca o data :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunt atat de sweet ,imi plac enorm :)

    ReplyDelete